I have begun to review the events of 2015 and look forward to the year 2016. I find that the best way for me to review the year is to look back at the 107 blogs I have written in 2015. My favourite blogs will tell me something about my personality and my year. Here is a list of the posts for which I am most thankful.
1. The Heart is Full 2015-02-10 - a poem for a new grand-daughter
2. Whiplash 2015-04-06 - a movie review
3. Oblivian 2015-07-13 - another movie review
4. Running With Horses 2015-08-10 - inspiration from Eugene Peterson
5. Of Hobbits and Books 2015-08-15 - about the joy of reading classic books
6. Violet 2015-09-15 - another poem for another new grand-daughter
7. Loving Our Enemies 2015-09-20 - inspiration from Wendell Berry
8. Venus, Mars, Jupiter, and Regulus are Alright Tonight 2015-09-30 - all year I have followed these celestial points of light
9. Cullen Bohannan 2015-10-16 - good questions from a well-done television series
10. Imagine True Religion 2015-11-17 - thinking about Paris.