Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Heal Me of My Disease

God, heal me of my disease. I want to surpass others. I want to be put on a pedestal higher than others. I want others to see me and give me praise. In my dreams of heaven, I see myself more highly honoured than others. This is a sickness.

God, allow me to be someone who cheers others on. Help me to be one who helps others to be successful. May I work to see others increase. Heal me of my disease for there is truly only One who is worthy of praise and honour and accolades.
Rev. 4:9-11
Whenever the living beings give glory and honor and thanks to the one sitting on the throne, the one who lives forever and ever, the twenty-four elders fall down and worship the one who lives forever and ever. And they lay their crowns before the throne and say,

"You are worthy, O Lord our God,
to receive glory and honor and power.
For you created everything,
and it is for your pleasure that they exist and were created."

No comments: